The concept behind this newsletter is that anyone with 15 minutes to spare can learn about KRISP work. In this July 2017 issue of our newsletter, we have included interesting news, videos, blogs, reports, tweets, publications and training events of KRISP
In this issue our highlights are:
- News: KwaZulu-Natal Research and Innovation Sequencing Platform (KRISP) Established
- News: KRISP & SANTHE trainee wins Best Abstract at DELTAS Africa meeting
- Video: Durban at the forefront of DNA research - eTV news
- Blog: Bioinformaticians are pioneering the future of science
- Blog: Meeting of the Swiss, Swedes and South Africans minds
- Publication: HIV-1 full-genome phylogenetics of generalized epidemics in sub-Saharan Africa: impact of missing nucleotide characters in next-generation sequences.
- Workshop: 11th Annual Workshop on Advanced Clinical Care - AIDS (AWACC), Durban, South Africa, 6-7 Sep 2017.
The newsletter is open accessible at:
We hope that you enjoy our newsletters. We think that they are truly interesting and we really have enjoyed producing it!
Produced by Prof. Tulio de Oliveira (Nelson R Mandela School of Medicine, UKZN & CAPRISA, South Africa)